11.5.08

forget-me-not

V

A friend, who is too good a friend of mine not to be very intelligent, said to me the other day:
a shudder
a palmist IS ONLY THE
WAY PEOPLE SAY good morning good evening AND
WHICH DEPENDS ON THE FORM
THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN
TO its forget-me-not his hair
I answered
YOU ARE RIGHT idiot prince BECAUSE I AM CONVINCED OF THE contrary Tartary
naturally we hesitate WE ARE NOT (DO NOT) right.

I am called wish to understand THE OTHER
Since diversity is diverting, this game of golf gives the illusion of a "certain" depth. I support all the conventions - to suppress them would be to make new ones, which would complicate our lives in a truly repugnant fashion.
We wouldn't know any more what if fashionable: to love the children of the first or second marriage. The "pistil of the pistol" has often landed us in bizarre and restless situations. To disorder meanings - to disorder notions and all the little tropical rains of demoralisation, disorganisation, destruction and billiard-breaks, are actions which are insured against lightning and recognised as being of public utility.

There is one known fact: dadaists are only to be found these days in the French Academy.

I nevertheless consider myself very likeable.

No comments: