12.8.09

a blueprint of the pleasure

pedalling through the dark currents
i find an accurate copy, a blueprint of the pleasure in me

swirling black lilies totally ripe-a secret code carved

he offers a handshake
crooked - five fingers
they form a pattern
yet to be matched

on the surface simplicity
but the darkest pit in me
it is pagan poetry

morse : coded : signals
they pulsate : they wake me up
from my hibernation

i love him
this time i'm gonna keep it to myself
this time i'm gonna keep me all to myself
she loves him
but he makes me want to hand myself over

1 comment:

Rezo said...

When you wish
Upon a star
Your dreams don't come true.
I know because
Mine fell through
And I wished on you.

I never knew
I had so much grief
But here it is inside.
I don't sing
I can't speak
I won't even hide.

I want to tell you
How much I long
To be by your side again
But our song's over
And I'm tone-deaf
Drowned out by the rain.

What about me?
I love you so much
And I can't make you go away.
I've killed your spirit
And it didn't help
Mine are still tears of pain.

And I hate it, I hate it
That its so damn hard
I hate that you hurt me so much
I know all your wrongs
And I know all your blows
Cos you've done it to me with a touch.

I wish I could wish you
Away from my world
I wish that I wished you dead
But I don't...I can't
You're eternally mine
The demon inside my head.

What eats me up most
Is that we're not to blame
It was love that drove us apart
And I don't miss the others
Who stabbed me aside
They weren't the ones who broke my heart.