9.4.14

landscape, sweat, mess, sunset

Can you hear them? The helicopters? 
You're in New York.
There was no need for words then, we've sat in silence. 
You've looked me, in the eye directly. You've met me, I think it was Saturday, the evening
The mess we're in and the city sunset over me  
Night and day I dreamed of making love to you, now baby love making on screen, impossible dream And did you see the sunrise over the sea? The freeway, reminding of this mess we're in?
And the city sunset over me 
What were you wanting? (What was that I wanted?) 
I just wanna say, don't ever change
Now baby I'd thank you, I hope, we will meet again 
And you must leave in a few days, before the sun rises over the skyscrapers 
And the city landscape comes into view, sweat on my skin, this mess we're in, the city sunset over me 

No comments: